Skynet was discovered in 1972, the world’s biggest courier company with over 1200+ offices that deliver your items ahead of promised time. SkyNet tracking measures success by its value to its customers and partners, not how much money they make. They believe that by helping customers and partners grow together, we can achieve long-term success.
SkyNet worldwide express not only deliver in Malaysia but enhance their services across all continents. They have developed broadly over the last 10 years and is considered the most prominent company.
Skynet Tracking Number
SkyNet gives an online tracking feature with the assistance of the most powerful, easy & user-friendly web-based system. The online tracking tells you about real-time status, proof of delivery, electronic invoicing, and dispatch systems.
By typing the 14 skynet tracking number and then clicking the track button, you will know the exact status of your parcel. The tracking number, aka consignee number, consists of 11-15 characters, including alphabets and numbers. e.g., EE123456789INOI.
Skynet Contact/Customer Care
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8538 1988
Skynet Worldwide Express
Your destination Is covered with SkyNet worldwide express tracking. SkyNet worldwide expresses never settle for less; they strive for the best to get better at what they do. They leave their comfort zone and dare to set more demanding goals, even when others think they are impossible to achieve.
- 8 million international express shipments per year.
- 224+ Destinations worldwide.
- 100+ Flights per day.
- 1200 Offices worldwide.
- 8500+ staff, worldwide.
- 6 Major gateways give access to the Americas, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, and the Middle East.
- 7 Regional hubs functioning administration centers to take care of SkyNet’s quality and performance standards worldwide.
Skynet Malaysia Tracking Goals & Services
- Drop at airport
- Interactive Inventory
- Health and Wellness
- Tagging & Sampling
- Tender services
- Immediate proof of delivery
- Pick-up and delivery offered 24 hours daily, 7 days every week, 365 days a year as well as weekends and holidays
- Keeps your order organized
- Keep informed about delivery updates
- Passionate about making eCommerce better
- Building great automation tools
- Trusted by thousands of retailers
- To specialize quality over anything
- Innovative all told worst conditions
- Build partnerships and be skilled
- To offer a hassle-free and economical services 24/7
- To continue to grow business
- Quality service and significance for cash
- Try to reach boundaries
- Aim high, Fly high
- Building a sustainable business
SkyNet Regional Hubs
7 Regional hubs serve the administrative centers to take care of SkyNet’s quality and performance standards worldwide.
8601 NW 27th Street
Doral, FL 33122
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
9 Changi South Street 3 #03-04
18-21 Pulborough Way
London TW4 6DE
2-4 Bradford Street,
2015 NSW Alexandria
Building Office #2
Dubai Airport Road
P.O. Box 8523
Unit G3, Isando Business Park,
Cnr Vanacht & Gewel Streets, Isando.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8538 1988
Head Office London:
18 -21 Pulborough Way,
Does Skynet offers delivery on Sunday?
Yes in some services Skynet offer delivery on sunday. It depends which service are you using.
How can I track my Skynet parcel online?
You need tracking number to track & trace your skynet package. Enter the tracking number in the above search bar and press track button.
We keep you updated about the current status of your shipments over 600+ carriers and send each of the updates straight to your mailbox. Additionally, we are providing a sensible cargo tracking solution for e-Commerce businesses supported by multiple third-party providers.
We believe that tracking stats is the key to engage customers, and the best way to improve the users’ experience is to provide reliable tracking data in one place.
We believe this information should be accessible for all eCommerce actors, whether you are a client, a logistic provider, or a supplier.
Although we are passionate about technology, open-source, and building automation tools, we tend to believe that quickly providing customers with valuable features is more important than the pursuit of excellence.