Track YOUR Shipment NOW
Many people find difficulty in tracking their parcel, package and shipments from different logistics. They need to go to different websites for tracking their package. But LeTracking can ease your difficulty by providing all parcel tracking at one place. Just type your tracking id in the search bar and get the real time location of your package.
International Parcel Tracking
LeTracking offers you to track your worldwide packages. We cover all the courier services of the USA, UK, Australia, China etc so that you can trace your global parcel by just entering a number and get live location of your courier with expected date of arrival.
What is the tracking number?
Tracking number is a unique combination of numeric and alphabetical which is assigned to every package. Tracking number helps you to track your shipment between the different countries or in the country.
How to find your tracking number?
If you are a regular online shopper or have previous experience of tracking then you must know where to find a tracking number. But if this is your first time then don’t worry by the following places you can get your tracking number.
- Email receipt
- Sales receipt
- SMS from logistic company
You’ll receive a tracking number when the order is shipped.
How to track parcel with tracking number?
Go to letracking.com and there go to the page of your courier. There you will find a search bar, enter your tracking number there and press track. You will find out your dispatch date, current location and expected time of arrival.
If you don’t know about courier company and your package is from ebay, amazon, alibaba, etsy etc then do the same process on the homepage. Because it will auto detect your company and provide the tracking result.
Why can’t I track my package?
This is probably because your package hasn’t shipped yet. After this you will think why I received the tracking number when the package hasn’t shipped. Logistic companies assign unique tracking numbers to packages when they get. After that there are so many processes which can take time to dispatch.
So don’t worry and try after 1-2 days or contact your provider.
How long international packages take to deliver?
It mainly depends on your courier provider or service which you select like express, air etc. But usually it takes 5-21 days.
How long does a package take after clearing customs?
Normally it takes upto at least 48 hours to reach you after the package gets clearance from customs. Customs officials try their best to clear packages in 24 hours but this can be expanded on basis if so many reasons.
Do customs people open your package?
No, they don’t open every package but the package will go through a scanner which will show items on the screen.
They open packages if they find some malicious things,liquid or heavy smell. They also open if the origin or destination country has bad reputation or something bad happened at the address. Try to declare things properly and if your package contains personal belongings then mention it on the package.
What carrier does amazon use?
Amazon uses multiple carriers like FedEx, UPS, USPS and amazon’s own delivering system. Now you will think how amazon decides which carrier to use? It depends on many factors like destination, product size, dimension and price etc.
How to track a package without a tracking number?
In most of the cases it is not possible to track a package without tracking number. In this scenario contact your carrier, give him details and ask him to provide a reference number.
But some carriers provide a facility of tracking shipment without tracking number through reference number.
How long does a package take to arrive from China?
It depends on the services you use. Normally it takes 1-2 weeks but if you are using surface freight then it can take even 30,40 days.
- Malta Post – Tracking Your Shipments
- Austrian (Österreichische) Post – Tracking Your Shipments
- Swiss Post – Tracking Your Shipments
- Israel Post
- Toll Express
- Singapore Post
- StarTrack Express
- Hong Kong Post
- Nightline Express
- Cyprus Post Office
- Malaysia Post (Pos Malaysia) – Tracking Your Shipments
- Kerry Express Thailand – Tracking Your Shipments
- Estafeta (Rastreo) – Tracking Your Shipments
- Dawn Wing Parcel – Tracking Your Shipments
- Skynet [Worldwide, Malaysia, UK] Express – Tracking Your Shipments
- XPost Integrated | GoGo Express – Tracking Your Shipments
- Whistl Delivery – Tracking Your Shipments Online
- Elta Courier [Hellenic Post] – Tracking Your Shipments
- DB Schenker [Air, Freight, Pars] – Tracking Your Shipments
- Asendia [USA, UK, Canada] – Tracking Your Shipments
- Air21 Express – Tracking Your Shipment with Number
- Dachser (eLogistics) – Tracking Your Shipment
- Flash Express – Tracking Your Shipments
- Expeditors Freight – Tracking Your International Shipments Online
- Thailand Post – Tracking Your International Shipments
- Gati Courier – Tracking Your Shipments Online
- Russian Post – Tracking Your Package & Shipments
- Pakistan Post (GPO) – Tracking Your Shipments
- China EMS – Tracking Your (ePacket) Shipments Online
- Madhur Courier Service – Tracking Your Shipments
- CourierPost – Tracking Your Shipments Online
- Tipsa – Tracking Your Shipments
- TopYou – Tracking Your Shipments
- SFC – Tracking Your Shipments
- Old Dominion Freight Line – Tracking Your Shipments
- ACS Courier – Tracking Your Shipments
- Pony Express – Tracking Your Shipments
- ABX Express – Tracking Your Shipments
- ABF Freight – Tracking Your Shipments
- 139 Economic – Tracking Your Shipments
- 138sd – Tracking Your Shipments
- 17 Post – Tracking Your Shipments
- 13ten – Tracking Your Shipments
- 4PX – Tracking Your Shipments
- 2GO – Tracking Your Shipments