Estafeta is a courier company situated in Mexico, established on August 8, 1979. It offers the most reliable and efficient shipping services to its customers from Mexico to across the globe. Estafeta also provides domestic Cargo Charters in Mexico. In addition, they have more than 25 interline agreements in the US that serve as a connecting service to the rest of America, Asia, and Europe. With more than 12,000 collaborators in 128 distribution Centers, Estafeta Tracking has succeeded in fulfilling the demands of its customers. Estafeta Tracking, with its more than 1,500 branches and almost 5,000 vehicles, has been making its mark.
Phone: 55 52708300 or 800 (3782338)
How can we trace an estafeta parcel?
You can easily track & trace estafeta Houston parcels by placing the tracking number in the box above.
Does Estafeta charge for tracking service?
No, Estafeta provides its tracking service free of cost.
What can be done in case of a lost shipment?
In case of a lost shipment, you need not worry. Instead, you should contact Estafeta customer care.
Does Estafeta overcharge for speed shipping?
Yes, Estafeta overcharges for speed shipping.
How can we get an Estafeta Tracking Number?
You will find your tracking number on the receipt generated after placing an order or in the confirmation email.
What are the delivery hours?
The shipments are delivered in open hours from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Can the shipper’s name track Estafeta Shipment?
No, there are only two ways in which shipment can track;
- Via Tracking Number
- Via Waybill Number
What is the reason behind no information regarding the shipment?
If you enter the wrong tracking number, you will get no information regarding your shipment. Moreover, it takes some time to show up new orders in the system.
Does Estafeta deliver only one time?
No, Estafeta provides a second delivery as well in case of the first missed delivery.
In case of urgency, can we alter the delivery process by changing the point of destination?
No, for the security of shipments, you can’t alter the delivery process. You have to wait for the in-time delivery that corresponds to the contracted service.
How can we generate a report?
If the shipment is not delivered even after two visits, you will be able to generate a report the next business day. After the generation of the report, you will be able to coordinate with the Estafeta branch of your own choice and pick your parcel at your own chosen place.
Does Estafeta overcharge for address correction?
Yes, Extra charges of $ 58.29 per shipment will apply.
Does Estafeta provide updates via SMS?
Yes, Estafeta provides updates with SMS at $ 0.93.
Does Estafeta charge for Special handling?
Fragile Shipments are handled with special care, and extra charges of $ 59.79 per shipment will apply.
What are the characteristics of Domestic Cargo?
- The Weight limit per pallet should be 1100 kg
- Maximum dimensions per pallet should be 120 length x 105 width x 190 height or double pallet: 240 x 105 x 190 cm.
- Weight limit per pallet: 1,100 Kg.
- Maximum dimensions per pallet: 120 lengths
- Door to door service.
- Collection and delivery in defined times.
- Electronic confirmation of delivery.
What are the characteristics of International Cargo?
- The Weight limit per pallet should be 900 kg.
- Maximum dimensions per pallet should be: 120 length x 105 width x 190 height or double pallet: 240 x 105 x 190 cm.
- Collection service, customs clearance (import or export), and delivery.
- Wooden pallets with compliance with NOM 144 and visible seal.
- Customs processing (optional and subject to approval)
- Individual motion A1 on behalf of the client.
- Accurate tracking of your shipments.
- Delivery confirmation
Estafeta provides shipment services by offering:
- National and international cargo
- Air fleet shipment
- Next day delivery
- Online Tracking System
- Online Collections
- Electronic Billing