China Post EMS Tracking
China EMS is a subsidiary of China Post known for its postal express delivery service. As we know, China is growing so fast and making almost everything. So many sellers from China and Hong Kong want to sell their goods to the rest of the world, especially the USA, UK & Canada, etc. To entertain those people, epacket services like China Post EMS came to help. It has made cross-border eCommerce easy as they use air transportation to deliver packages from one country to another. EMS has a partnership with local carriers like USPS in destination countries to deliver cost-effective and fast. Hence, if you plan on buying from Chinese or Hong Kong merchants, it’s wise to use an epacket shipping method like China Post EMS. You can alos do China EMS tracking easily here.
China ePacket EMS
If you want to know your ems shipment location, you must know the tracking number to trace the package. The EMS tracking number is a combination of digits and alphabets total of 13. They begin with E, followed by nine digits, and end with CN or CS.
China EMS Help Line
Phone: +86 2011185
Address: No. 14, Taiping huDongli, Xuanwumen West Street No.127, Xicheng District, Beijing
What is the delivery time for a parcel from ems epacket?
The time for delivery varies from destination to destination and many other reasons. It might be a public holiday in the origin or destination country or a problem in customs clearance. But the tentative delivery time for different countries is below.
- China to Mexico estimated delivery time: 20 working days
- China to Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Ukraine estimated delivery time: 7- 20 working days
- China to the USA estimated delivery time: 10- 20 working days
- China to the rest of the world: 7- 30 working days
Compared to other players in the market, EMS is more reliable, fast, and secure.
What are the prohibited items that ems epacket does not deliver?
Items prohibited by airlines are the ones that you cannot send through ems. Most of them are listed below.
- Any harmful thing
How to track China EMS package & parcel?
Nowadays, it is very easy to trace ems parcels with just one click. By tracking, you will know about the current status of the ems parcel with the expected delivery date.
- Open letracking.com
- Go to Couriers Page
- Search China EMS tracking
- Enter tracking number and press the track button
What are the main features of China EMS?
- It is faster than other services like China Post Mail.
- Customs clearance is faster and easy than other
- No additional fee like customs clearance and fuel surcharges etc
- Offers insurance service for guaranteed delivery
- No return
- Free tracking service of your package here.
What services does EMS offer?
China ePacket ems is known for its dedicated services, and they do not compromise on their quality of services. They are offering three services which are up to the mark. Let’s have a look at them one by one.
- The Domestic Express service
- If the shipment is from and to some specific cities of China, then this service is the best EMS delivery. It is managed by china postal express. The main thing which stands out is, you can claim a refund if you don’t get delivery in a specified time.
- The international Express service
- This service delivers shipments from China to Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Australia, United Kingdom, France, the USA, and Spain. It is the only between domestic and international express service. The remaining features are the same like you can claim a refund if the service does not do delivery on time.
- The Next Morning Express service
- This service allows the customer to package on the next day of purchasing. It is a premium service and uses overnight flight service and then the next morning service of destination.
How much does China EMS charge for delivery?
It depends on the destination and dimension of the parcel. Price varies from location to location and many other factors like the type of service, product category, etc.
The price from China to Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan is RMB 90 for the document and RMB 130 for the merchandise within 500g. And RMB 30 for every additional 500g. For the USA, the price is a total of RMB180 for documents and RMB240 for items weighing less than 500 grams, and 75 RMB for an additional 500g. Its weight must not exceed 500grams to be deemed a document.
What is the EMS policy regarding refunds?
- If delivery is late, 50% of the charge will be refunded.
- 400 RMB per piece as compensation will be paid in case of damage or loss of document.
- If damaged or lost merchandise has no declared value, 400 RMB will be paid as compensation.
- In case of damage or loss of merchandise having declared value, you will get compensation according to the actual price.